Tuesday, July 24, 2007

walao! wtf wtf wtf!

first my PRECIOUS thumbdrive lost. means all my PRECIOUS codes and ASSIGNMENTS and PROJECTS and my BAOBEI thumbdrive bought from KOREA.. IS DUMB FUCKING LOST!!!

second my FREAKING hardrive got problem. CANT READ it or CANT EDIT the things inside. fk la. my assignments oso inside.. walao!!!!!

den there's some problem with the codings.. and codings.. and freaking codings.. dan dumb codings.. and fucking codings.. zzzz..................................... and some other problems..

and there's other stuff which i dun wanna talk abt.. but i feel so irritated by it. wadever lahh~!

thanks to : Lucas. Jerry kor. maomaoren. HBK. HBK. and i dun rmb hu. LOLS. =x

thanks nic. for... being there for me. =x and cheering me up. lols! will smile smile der lah.. dun worry. u din say anything wrong lah.. juz tt ur sentance hor.. alwayz make me "...zzz..." =P u've been a good fren. =)

dear, sorry alwayz fa pi qi at u.. =( will pei dear more when ur sch reopens. =) love u!

fatfong ler lah! ngo yiu pin sho zo la.. eeyer.. ngo tau ngsek jou.. tin miong jou sai lerh lei wa lerh.. haix.. yiu hei luihang lah! heng mong holiday faitit lei lo.. haix.. chen cham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home